Choosing suitable accommodation is essential for any trip, whether for business or pleasure. Coastal cottages in the UK offer various benefits that make them ideal for someone looking for a place to stay for their next vacation. There are more than 18,000 beautiful sea view homes located along the coastline of England, Wales, and Scotland, so finding the perfect one for your needs is easy.
For example, some of the UK’s best coastal cottages are:
- 5 Mill Wharf: This Grade II listed cottage is located in the heart of Padstow, Cornwall. The harbour’s picturesque views surround it, and it is just a short walk from the beach.
- Little Madeira: It is one of the most popular sea view homes in the UK, situated on the Isle of Wight. It has a short walk from the beach, and it has stunning views of the Solent.
- Mowbray 9: This is located in the Cumbrian village of Mowbray, and it offers stunning views of the Lake District. It is just a short drive from the beach, and it has several amenities that make it the perfect place to stay.
So, what do the UK’s best coastal cottages offer? Some of the most notable benefits include:
1. The Location: Did you know that the UK has more coastline than any other country in Europe? It means plenty of beautiful coastal locations to choose from when selecting a cosy place to stay.
2. The Views: From dramatic cliffs and crashing waves to tranquil bays and sandy beaches, there is a view to suit everyone in the UK. You can wake up to the sound of the waves and watch the sunset over the sea. The seaside in the UK is simply bewitching.
3. The Amenities: From fully-equipped kitchens and comfortable bedrooms to spacious living areas and private gardens, you will find all the things you require to make your stay enjoyable. The cottages are also located near a wide range of shops, restaurants, and bars.
4. The Activities: There is a wide range of activities to enjoy in the UK, including surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, sailing, fishing, and hiking. You can also enjoy several cultural activities, such as visiting museums and galleries or exploring the local area.
5. The Relaxation: A coastal cottage is a perfect place to relax and unwind. You can enjoy the peace of your surroundings and take in the fresh sea air.
6. The Price: The average price of a coastal cottage in the UK is around £600 per week. It is a reasonable price, especially when considering the location and amenities.
7. The Weather: The UK has a temperate climate, which means that the weather is mild throughout the year. It makes it a suitable destination for a summer or winter break.
8. The People: The people in the UK are polite, respectable and welcoming, and you will find that the staff at the coastal cottages are no exception. They will go out of their way to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay.
9. Freedom: A coastal sea view gives you the freedom to come and go. You can explore the local area or relax in the comfort of your cottage.
If you are looking for the perfect place to stay for your next vacation, consider choosing one of the many coastal cottages in the UK. You will not be disappointed with the location, views, amenities, or price.